Starting in SZN2 you can mint ERC721s and 1155s from any open smart contract or the most popular launchpads directly through Mintify and earn XP.
For SZN2 we are introducing a new method to earn both Season and All-Time XP. You can now earn XP from minting directly through Mintify. Here's everything you need to know.
✅ Any Open Smart Contract
Free Mints: 1 XP Per Token Minted
Paid Mints: 5 XP Per Token Minted
- XP earned through minting is subject to the daily caps for Season XP (1000 XP/Day) and it resets at 12 am UTC+0 daily throughout the season.
- You can earn All-Time XP from minting between seasons.
- Mintify charges a fee of 0.0005 for each token minted.
- Minting is directly through the smart contract.
Starting in 11/11 each smart contract that we index gets instantly audited through Blockaid. If they detect anything harmful in the contract or it's considered spam we'll flag the collection within 200ms. Here are the the four flags we currently use.
We decided to categorize tokens based on several levels of severity:
- Benign: Tokens in this category are considered safe to interact with. You won't see the flag if a collection is considered safe to mint.
- Spam: This category includes contracts that are generally considered to be spam. They might not be outright harmful, but they often have little to no utility and might engage in activities like airdrop campaigns to increase their visibility and distribution without providing real value. Interaction is not recommended, as these tokens typically do not contribute to a productive experience, and there is a potential risk of wasting time and resources.
- Warning: Contracts in this category may have exhibited suspicious behavior or have characteristics that are commonly associated with scams, but there is not enough conclusive evidence to label them as malicious. Users should proceed with caution, verify information through multiple sources, and consider seeking advice from trusted experts before interacting with these tokens.
- Malicious: This is the highest level of severity. Tokens in this category pose a genuine risk to users and could lead to the loss of assets. Examples include having malicious smart contract code, or are part of a known scam operation. Users should avoid interacting with these tokens altogether.
- Support for additional chains.
- Support for different mint stages including Allowlist.